Quick as a Wink Guide to Training Your Eye Care Staff Description.
This pint-sized volume by Janice K. Ledford packs essential index-style information within its pages. While references for most skills are listed directly, as a single entry, the more involved skills (visual fields, for example) are represented by skills sheets that are formatted to include background knowledge, alphabetized skill elements, instrumentation (when appropriate), and related skills and topics (when appropriate).
Select Skills Include:
• Basic skills (history taking, visual acuity, tonometry)
• Optometric skills (lensometry, vertex distance, pupillary distance)
• Optical skills (frame selection, lens verification, contact lenses)
• Special skills (exophthalmometry, ultrasound, OCT)
• Motility skills (cover tests, three-step test, Maddox rod)
• Corneal evaluation (pachymetry, slit lamp, keratometry)
• Basic health care skills (hand washing, standard precautions, vital signs)
• References 30 books by SLACK Incorporated
• Shows trainer where to find information needed to teach a specific skill
• Provides trainee/student with references to learn a specific skill and/or prepare for certification exams, and what book shows more detail
• An essential aid in selecting the appropriate educational books for your office staff
With no other book like it on the market, Quick-as-a-Wink Guide to Training Your Eye Care Staff is a must-have for anyone working in an ophthalmic, optometric or optical office, and those studying for certification exams, in addition to those who select reference books for students, offices, and clinics.
Read Quick as a Wink Guide to Training Your Eye Care Staff complete books online for free. Reading Quick as a Wink Guide to Training Your Eye Care Staff full free books online without downloading.
Looking up to the full article E-Books free download? Here you can read
Quick as a Wink Guide to Training Your Eye Care Staff . You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax with full Quick as a Wink Guide to Training Your Eye Care Staff Books Online.