The Art of LASIK La revue.
The Art of LASIK, 2E takes you through every aspect of LASIK surgery, starting with the evolution of LASIK and ending with the most complex situations encountered during this procedure. The contributors not only detail specific cases and how they were addressed, but also include postoperative results at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. Covering everything from the fundamentals of LASIK, individual techniques, instrumentation, complications, and complex cases, this new edition is essential for everyone interested in this cutting-edge field of ophthalmic surgery. Ten complete chapters are devoted to complications alone.
The Art of LASIK is the second edition of the best-selling title Excimer Laser Refractive Surgery: Practice and Principles. Containing more than 40 chapters, this new edition is significantly larger than the first and provides the most up-to-date techniques and results of the LASIK procedure. With more than 800 photographs, including 250 pictures detailing complications, this text is the one of the most complete books available on LASIK.
- More than 250 pictures on LASIK complications.
- Over 800 color photographs, including many schematic eye pictures.
- Ten complex LASIK cases, including some of the worst surgical problems and how they were managed by the experts.
- Contributions from international surgeons provide a variety of surgical experiences and outcomes.
- Total international experience of contributors is more than 100,000 eyes.
Read The Art of LASIK complete books online for free. Reading The Art of LASIK full free books online without downloading.
Looking up to the full article E-Books free download? Here you can read
The Art of LASIK . You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax with full The Art of LASIK Books Online.