Statistical Methods in Epidemiologic Research Info.
With the many advances in the control of infectious disease over the last 100 years, the role of epidemiology in public health has transformed significantly. Epidemiologic research now includes the study of acute and chronic diseases, as well as the events, behaviors, and conditions associated with health.
From seasoned author Ray Merrill, this text explores how epidemiologic methods are conducted and interpreted. In four sections, Statistical Methods in Epidemiologic Research covers basic concepts in epidemiology and statistics, study designs, statistical techniques and applications, as well as special topics.
• Includes sections on how specific epidemiologic methods have resulted in findings that have influenced health policy and public health
• Offers optional sections involving more advanced methods
• At the end of each chapter, an applications section gives the student a clear picture of how epidemiologic methods are applied in real-world situations
• Special emphasis is given to interpreting results
• SAS code is presented in an appendix that corresponds to assessing selected methods..
Read Statistical Methods in Epidemiologic Research complete books online for free. Reading Statistical Methods in Epidemiologic Research full free books online without downloading.
Looking up to the full article E-Books free download? Here you can read
Statistical Methods in Epidemiologic Research . You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax with full Statistical Methods in Epidemiologic Research Books Online.