State of the States in Developmental Disabilities Description.
The seventh edition of the classic State of the States in Developmental Disabilities study contains all the data on public spending, revenues, and programmatic trends in intellectual and developmental services in each U.S. state from1977-2004 in one single volume. Plus, the book contains the well-known 4-page report card on each state's expenditure on developmental disability programs and services.
Over 100 pages of statistics, graphs, and analyses focus on these issues and more:
- National trends in spending on institutional versus community services
- People with intellectual disabilities living in nursing facilities per state
- Analysis of ICF/MR, HCBS Waiver, and local/county funding sources
- Waiting lists and litigations in each state
- Recent federal Medicaid initiatives, including the Medicaid Commission recommendations
- Rise in aging caregivers and increased longevity of people with intellectual disability
- Trends in individual and family support
- Budget deficits, increase in inflation, slowing of ID/DD spending and other challenges facing states
- Plan budgets, programs, and system changes with essential, hard data
- Advocate for increase in waivers, funding, and policy reform
- Create comparisons across states to present to decision makers
- Study benchmarks state performance in implementing the U.S. Supreme Court Olmstead v. L.C. (1999) decision.
- Valuable historical treasure on disability services in the United States since 1977
Since 1876, the American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD) has been providing worldwide leadership in the field of disabilities. AAIDD is the oldest and largest interdisciplinary organization of professionals and citizens concerned about intellectual and developmental disabilities.
AAIDD publishes books for professionals in developmental disability in the areas of:
-Definition of intellectual disability
-Positive behavior support
-Quality of life
Read State of the States in Developmental Disabilities complete books online for free. Reading State of the States in Developmental Disabilities full free books online without downloading.
Looking up to the full article E-Books free download? Here you can read
State of the States in Developmental Disabilities . You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax with full State of the States in Developmental Disabilities Books Online.